Recent content by karmigirl

  1. karmigirl

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    I am with Jamie I sat here staring at that time a few minutes before I finally figured it out. I thought we had the new Bionic Woman on the board now. But it still was a great time.
  2. karmigirl

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Sonja, How are you even moving around with a kidney stone. My husband and dad both have had them and they are in so much pain they couldn't even move let alone all that you are doing. Try drinking cranberry juice very good for the problem. This could be what made you sick the other day...
  3. karmigirl

    Sorry about another thread

    My problems continue to get worse. Had to start a new thread because I could not get to any that were existing already. If I am lucky enough to get to attempt to go to a thread I keep getting THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. Just wondering if things are still being worked on, it's been over a...
  4. karmigirl

    Site is very, very slow

    Poppet, Thank you for the reply, I keep checking back everyday but nothing getting better yet. I will keep the faith and keep trying. Will report back when it is better or drop another note in a few days Thanks again.
  5. karmigirl

    Site is very, very slow

    @nudaii, I am still having very slow response to getting to posts using Google Chrome and am now totatlly unable to get to a post using my AOL browser (this is what I normally use and before the change was doing just fine). Also on this thread I try and go to the next page and am taken to a...
  6. karmigirl

    Threads display off kilter

    I am still having the SLOW problem using Chrome and it won't go to posts at all when I am on AOL. Being Patient. I'll give it another day and report back.
  7. karmigirl

    Having site problems again

    Hi all, The problem seems to have gotten better today. Don't really know what was casuing it to hang up, when I went to Google Chrome and checked from there eerything was fine. Probably one of those techie things that just seem to get better al by themselves.
  8. karmigirl

    Having site problems again

    @nudaii Is anyone else having problems with the site moving very slowly again. I am using AOL browser and it barely wants to go to a post.
  9. karmigirl

    Bilateral TKR Mickey & Minnie are looking on the bright side!

    Hi Jacky, Great to hear from you and to hear you are doing so well. Hope the neck and back issues clear up for you two soon. Friday will be my 3 year anniversary and the knee is doing just great. I really don't even think about it much anymore had you not written I probably would have...
  10. karmigirl

    Very Slow

    Just want to say Thank You for the fix Richard. Mine, on AOL, seems to be back to working order now. Thanks again.
  11. karmigirl

    Very Slow

    I have been having the problems everyone else have been having. I signed in with Google Chrome and there everything was. And it moves along just fine. I was using my AOL browser and that is were the problems still lie.
  12. karmigirl

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Sonja, I agree with Pumpkin, no work with arms over your head especially with weights and give your neck a break. Take it from someone who has had 3 cervical fusions cannot do anything over the head. Rose
  13. karmigirl

    Very Slow

    I too am still having the problem, but have not heard anything about what it is or what to do, barbaranna. Hopefully someone will find out soon what is going on and fix it. I just keep checking back here to see if there are any messages about a fix.
  14. karmigirl

    Very Slow

    @RichardRobins, I am not getting any type of messages just taking forever to check post, site to come up and back button very, very slow
  15. karmigirl

    Very Slow

    Hi All, I too have been having the same problems with a very sSSLLLOOOWW response from site coming up, going from post to post, and using the back button to get back to the main list ( this is on the kneessie side). I do not seem to be having the problems with anything else. I thought...
Back
Top Bottom