Recent content by Junebug2

  1. Junebug2

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    Glad everything is going smoothly.
  2. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    Cindy, it seems like you are definitely improving. So glad to hear this. I understand the number wind up, it seems we all give too much validation to the numbers. Numbers have been wired into our brains....grades, weight, money, IQ. Its all about numbers. You know 8 weeks is not that long in...
  3. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    I am so glad you got the extra pt...hopefully you will see a big improvement. 8 weeks of recovery is really not that long..hopefully another 4 weeks you will see a big difference.....My sister had RTKR Jan 23. She had 12 wks of therapy....She still has a problem with extension, but she was...
  4. Junebug2

    TKR My Life on the Other Side

    So glad you are doing great.:)
  5. Junebug2

    TKR My Life on the Other Side

    I had a click clack sound. In fact sometimes I still do. Not often but it does happen.
  6. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    I hopeur doctor appt went well.
  7. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    Sorry that was so long....please let me know how your visit today goes.
  8. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    My goodness, not being able to take pain meds when you are in pain is a bummer. I am so sorry that you have pain. I imagine the two operations back to back make recovery seem like forever. I say this because most days my one seems like forever. No doubt your February knee is compensating for...
  9. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    @Texan. Hey Cindy.... how are you doing. I have been on BS in a while....The tightness in my knee is getting better. I am not where I want to be, but I am a lot farther along than I was. Lol. The tightness comes and goes. I'm not walking as well as I should be. I basically can do most...
  10. Junebug2

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    I have thigh spasms when I dont dri.k enough water and become dehydrated.. pedialite is great for cramps or spasms.
  11. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    My os released me for a year at my 8 weeks visit..I stopped PT because he said he didnt think I needed it any longer....I ice and elevate many times during the day, not all at one time.. both knees swell a bit and are tight. The band of tightness in left knee is right around my replacement. I...
  12. Junebug2

    TKR 10 weeks on other side and no longer lurking

    July 11 it will be 6 months out from surgery. My knee is still tight and stiff. I elevate and ice 3-4 hrs a day. I sleep with iced gel pack most of night......I pretty much do what I want or need to do but my gait is awful. I know its from the tightness and swelling. My right knee is a problem...
  13. Junebug2

    I am the biggest wimp... so afraid. I feel like hiding and running away

    Welcome and I understand how you feel. I dont think there are any words I can offer that will make you brave. I can only say you have found the right place for information and preparation. I think once you have read all the information provided in this forum, you will know that you can do...
  14. Junebug2

    New knee soon

    Best of luck to ya and wishing you a lovely hospital group of caregivers.
Back
Top Bottom