Yeah im a JRA or JIA lol i just say RA unless im feeling flashy lol x Just a quick question if anyone can help? When talking about range of movement do you mean bending the knee ? i can bend mine but it wont straighten similar to the problem i had prior, I have exercised etc at home but havent...
Hi hun thanx for the kind words your also more than welcome to stop by, winter weather is just the worse for RA isnt it, try and get lots of rest and destress as that can be so draining as it probably keeps u awake. Always here for a shoulder to off load. Keep safe and well xxx
awesome hun im awaiting the second leg being done so hopefully then i can really crack on, sorry about your daughters car. How are you doing my legs are not liking this weather and the prospect of snow, stay safe and well xxx
Hi wrangler hope everythings going ok just a quick thought, dont forget to take your pain meds about 30mins before physio as it can take the edge of a little hope your doing ok xxx
Hi chestnc im a fellow RA sufferer I wanted to stop by and say Hi and I hope your continuing to recover and not in to much pain with the knee, I know the RA means something usually hurts at any given time. Take care xxx
Sounds like your doing fab, those clips ehh, Im really pleased you OS is happy, its nice to be reassured that things are going in the right direction. My continued support to you hun xxx
Hi guys the cpm machine was torture they put me on it about 4 hours after surgery , it caused hip pain as my leg hadnt been straight for 5 years and there it was being stretched and bent, I was also going to say dont forget they move alot of your ligaments tendons etc and muscles about when...
Hi and thankyou so much for your kind replies. Wow u guys sound like u have been through it having both knees done, but i hope you feel well, as for me things are improving daily I dont have much pain in the new knee and its certainly 100% better than before , so defo life changing for me, I...
Hi I had my left knee replaced on the 10th of december so its about a month after now. Im 36 with RA for the last 28 years both knees have no cartlidge left due to steroid injections both knees bent inward and were fixed permanantly bent the left was the worst so for the last 5 years i have...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.