Recent content by hiphiphorray

  1. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Thank you, Firebrand. You have a great user name, by the way! :)
  2. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Heehee, Queenie - normal, schnormal! It will be interesting to see if I really get my range of motion back, as my OS promised. He also treats the San Francisco Ballet, so I assume he's seen the same kind of leg-pulling, splitting activity before. And if he hasn't seen it there, he probably saw...
  3. hiphiphorray

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Clever you, Queenie, hiding your identity behind a moustache! I live in an area of the world where cross-dressing is widely accepted, so I did not even notice. :heehee: glynis, your post was very amusing. You're ousted from the Hairy Legs Club but welcome on this highly entertaining thread...
  4. hiphiphorray

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Brilliant pic, Queenie! You look like you're having loads of fun. I loved Firebrand's remark about the mustache from leg hair -- yours especially!
  5. hiphiphorray

    THR Designer girl has a shiny new hip!

    Susan, congrats on your good report! Re: the back pain, I noticed that chairs and beds which normally don't bother me were uncomfortable, especially at first. By all means, take the hubby up on his offer. Also, the 12 hours of working may have had more of an impact than you'd expect, too...
  6. hiphiphorray

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Queenie's thread is always the fun thread, so the hairy legs discussion fits in rather well, here. Personally, it was when my leg hair started to actually curl that I realized they were going to offer me a guest appearance on Wild Kingdom unless I took drastic measures (Swiffer handle with a...
  7. hiphiphorray

    THR 26 days and I need a hug.

    Happy, happy birthday to you, dear Queenie! The world is a better place with you in it. In honour of the occasion, I'll be uncharacteristically short with words. Cheers and much love! HHH
  8. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Hi sandybeach. Thank you but trust me, my skating skills are not always impressive, like the time I competed in ISU Adult World Championships in Oberstdorf, Germany, caught an edge and did a 30-ft heiney-slide right in front of the judges. :doh: I do still compete, or at least I did until the...
  9. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Thank you, Bottomshollow, but I actually started chuckling to myself the very minute the thing hit the ice. I'm in the Adult US Figure Skating division, so there were no Nike sponsorships at risk. Also true, a year later at the same event, the door handle fell off my dressing room door in the...
  10. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Queenie, I'm sorry that you've had a rough day. "Muscles giving you the gyp" doesn't sound like fun, whatever it may be. Good girl to have a laugh and let it go! I swear, if I couldn't laugh about all of this with all of you, I'd have lost what's left of my mind a long time ago. Here's a short...
  11. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    sandybeach, there's some shady stuff going on with the nutbag chiropractor, for example, he initially told me that my copay was $50, so I paid him that amount for each visit. Midway through the treatment, I was in danger of possibly losing my health insurance because of a work regulation, and I...
  12. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Dearest Queenie, speaking for myself and the other nutbags of the world, we're glad that you're not opposed to us. I also agree that nutters ought not to be able to charge you for the privilege of practicing their trade, but then, there goes at least half of the entertainment industry...
  13. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Why, thank you, Audball. Sorry about your itchy bum cheek. That's very poetic, too. Queenie, the ceiling stain was nothing fun or exotic -- just a spot that occurred when I accidentally dropped a pot in a sink full of dish water one day. I should make up a salacious story about it, though...
  14. hiphiphorray

    THR So Much Easier Than I Expected!

    Queenie, it's time for you to snuggle with that nice rugby-playing hubby of yours in front of a crackling fire, then. I love all sorts of weather. Cold days are meant for steaming coffee mugs and cuddly blankets (which the dog always monopolizes) and warm days are made for basking in the sun. I...
  15. hiphiphorray

    THR Better late than never

    Hugs, Weezi. Sorry about your painful PT. I understand your frustration and pain. After mopping my house the other day, I woke up the next morning with my groin feeling like I'd been riding an elephant doing the Harlem Shake. Not fun! You keep at it, girl. To paraphrase Mick Jagger...
Back
Top Bottom