Recent content by Hipgirl18

  1. Hipgirl18

    2021 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Must be the pain meds. I meant right!!
  2. Hipgirl18

    2021 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Oops. I mean Right hip. I had my left THR in March of 2018.
  3. Hipgirl18

    2021 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    I forgot to post—THR (left) anterior on 2/16/21
  4. Hipgirl18

    THR Home!

    Thumbs up!!!!
  5. Hipgirl18

    THR Home!

    Thumbs up!!! How’re you doing?
  6. Hipgirl18

    THR Home!

    Sorry—forgot to post! 6 week post op went well X-rays looked good. Some bone growth beginning around implant! Groin pain still lingering at 9 weeks—but getting better. Hope my March Musketeers are well!!!
  7. Hipgirl18

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    My little hearts didn’t show up! Love to you as you recover!!
  8. Hipgirl18

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    ️️️️ to you as you recover!
  9. Hipgirl18

    THR Home!

    Thank you!! I didn’t check in last week and now it’s 6 weeks!!! Can’t believe. X-rays and os appt tomorrow!
  10. Hipgirl18

    THR Hike’s Recovery

    Sounds like you’re getting there! Aren’t you glad we’re almost 6 weeks out?? I have a post-op appt next week with X-rays. So far so good!!
  11. Hipgirl18

    THR Home!

    I’m doing ok! It gets sore and stiff if I sit too long. But I’m not ready for more than an hour or so walking around. PT continues. They say I’m fine. I’ll be 5 weeks Tuesday!!! Thanks for asking
  12. Hipgirl18

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    Sending love!
  13. Hipgirl18

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    Sending ️ your way, and prayers.
  14. Hipgirl18

    THR Hike’s Recovery

    Hi there! I’m 4 weeks out, too, and it’s interesting how the little pains come and go! One day great—next day ouch!! My PT says the soft tissue stuff takes awhile. I’ve developed IT band inflammation. But I’m trying to be patient. Ugh. Walking pretty well. It’s quite stiff in the morning...
Back
Top Bottom