Recent content by hedgep

  1. hedgep

    Patellar Clunk Syndrome

    Thank you Pumpkin, the thread you directed me to was very helpful. It's a pretty well documented problem on the web, just doesn't happen to many folks. Jamie, the surgeon I am seeing is the best revisionist in the Richmond area. I believe I actually still have a knee because of his effort to...
  2. hedgep

    Patellar Clunk Syndrome

    It's been awhile and I'd like to say it's because everything has been great. But it's really more because my problems have been so many and diverse that I can't even find reference to them on your site. After 3TKR-2 of them revisions, one temporary knee because of a bone infection, 1 total...
  3. hedgep

    TKR Amberpep's Recovery Thread

    Yes, what Josephine said!!! That's what happened to me. I had the spacer, then the revision. I knew Josephine would be more concise than me. Blessings, hedgep
  4. hedgep

    Revision TKR Mechanical Loosening

    Hello BS, I think I am back among the coherent enough to send out a thanks for all the prayers sent my way during my most recent hospital stay. That said, I am doing great with my recovery so far, week one down. Everyone keeps asking if I can tell a difference??? I wish it were that simple. It...
  5. hedgep

    Revision TKR Mechanical Loosening

    Tomorrow's the big day. 3rd times the charm???? Praying this is the last step for my R knee. It's been a long, grueling 5 years, and I am more than ready to move on. Well, enough of that!! So, I will get back on here as soon as my fingers work well enough to type after surgery. Never realized...
  6. hedgep

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    As you can see from my list below, I have had quite a time with my right knee and the surgery that was suppose to "give me my life back"!! I have been where you are with anxiety, panic attacks, depression, pain, you name it. I also have been on and off meds for all of the above for the last 5...
  7. hedgep

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    Praying for relief from the pain and that healing is quick so you can get back to moving that new knee. Blessings, hedgep
  8. hedgep

    Revision TKR Mechanical Loosening

    It's all scheduled. I will have the RTKRevision done on August 12th. After much research and 2cnd opinions, I have come to the conclusion that my surgeon is the best in the area for this revision. He took me on when it was a big mess and infected before, fixed all that and I was doing well. This...
  9. hedgep

    Knee Infection* I tried and fought the good fight

    Jeffery, I am so sad in reading your thread. To loose your dear Pug in the middle of all this, too. I am also in Va, Richmond. Was wondering where you are located here and who your surgeon is?? I am getting ready to have #3 TKR on the same knee, all within 5 years. I need to condense my 2...
  10. hedgep

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    So true, Mayo52. I had a bone infection that was discovered during a revision surgery. It definitely did not come from the OR room. I brought it with me.
  11. hedgep

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    Sorry to bump you thread and sorry for your troubles LonghornNan. It is very upsetting when things go POP!! Trust me, I know. Actually, I was responding to your wondering if anyone has experienced the troubles that Four Knee Replacements has had. Just check out my thread, Mechanical Loosening...
  12. hedgep

    Revision TKR Mechanical Loosening

    Thanks Josephine, I've been waiting for your input!! I go in on Wed, to go over the plan of action. As far as looking for another surgeon, it just gives me great anxiety. Dr. Hull took on the problems the other surgeons wouldn't or couldn't fix. He found the bone infection, thus the temporary...
  13. hedgep

    3rd Replacement Loose

    Hope to hear from PomMom soon, wondering how things are going?? I'll try to get in touch with Dr. Maale. You're right RestAssured, the link goes to an error page. :( I'll try just looking for him. My posse(me, my friend and husband, I need lots of minds on this one) goes in for appt. with my...
  14. hedgep

    Revision TKR Mechanical Loosening

    Jamie, I have another thread that I started some time ago under the title, "UTI 3 days before TKRevision". I must have started it in desperation when I noticed my old thread was closed. Not sure how to incorporate the two, just wanted you to know. I am grasping at any and all help I can get. In...
  15. hedgep

    3rd Replacement Loose

    I'm in Virginia. Not sure Texas is in my future. :sad:
Back
Top Bottom