Guest viewing is limited

3rd Replacement Loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hedgep.....are you anywhere near the Dallas area where you could see Dr. Maale? He has an excellent track record of working with problem cases and infection.

broken link removed: https://dfwsarcoma.com/about/dr-maale.php Fort Worth Texas
 
Yes hedgep. I was going to suggest Dr Maale, but I think I was under the impression he was suggested already.
However I just realized this is not your thread
And perhaps he has not been suggested in your thread.
It seems u have been with bonesmart quite some time.
So your original thread may be locked by now.
Maybe starting a new thread or seeing if one of the moderators can unlock your thread so your history will be right there for anyone to refer too, and you would get more tailored answers pertaining to you personally.
Let's See if one of the mods can find and unlock it if it isn't already.
Im not trying to be pushy, just want you to get answers pertaining to your own personal history going on
Josephine , Jamie , @bottemshollow. Hope I did that right. Always did have hard time tagging people.
Hang in there and hopefully find someone to get you the help you need.
Take care...
 
Sorry to hijack your thread PomMom!! Sheryl 7 my thread is titled, "Mechanical Loosening". That was the first excuse for my TKR woes, however it was not the problem.
 
Errr, had types reply. And most it. And can't remember how to get in retrieve it.
It's hard because the only internet I have access to use is my smartphone and it ain't that smart.
Or the user isn't that smart. I can't even get a smiley to come up...:(.
Well all I was going to say was that I just wanted to make sure u were getting all the support you need to get.
Didn't mean to suggest you were stealing the thread.
I do hope you get chance to get in touch with Dr Maale.
And hopefully he can help you get back the quality of life back for knees have stolen from you.
Keep the faith. And hopefully something will work out for you.
Take care...
 
That's true, may be a bit of an impossibility right now
But still worth talking to him.
He may have insigt that maybe the others have not???
Can't hurt to call and tell him of your situation.
Good luck your endeavors.
Take care....
 
PomMom2013,

Loosening can occur for various reasons. Hearing about your case has me thinking. They are discussing the uptake on the scan. Does that mean you had a 3 phase bone scan done? Have they tested for other possible problems besides arthritis? Dr. Maale in Dallas is my revision specialist! People from all over the world travel to see him because of his cutting edge knowledge! He is always studying more efficient ways to do things, how to get rid of MRSA (infections) and he helped pioneer the HK Smith and Nephew knee revision that I have! It is simply amazing! I have thoroughly tested it out, and when most other revisions would have failed with my "innocent" attempts to be superwoman, this one goes swoosh swoosh and the leg is back in place! No dislocation! :happydance:
 
Hedgep.....are you anywhere near the Dallas area where you could see Dr. Maale? He has an excellent track record of working with problem cases and infection.

broken link removed: https://dfwsarcoma.com/about/dr-maale.php Fort Worth Texas

Jamie,

He still calls me a "problem case" but now he smiles when he says it! He told me he was proud of the weight loss the fact that the VMO is starting to respond and so on! :heehee:

By the way, he has moved to Plano TX, and when you click on this link it shows an error.
 
Hope to hear from PomMom soon, wondering how things are going?? I'll try to get in touch with Dr. Maale. You're right RestAssured, the link goes to an error page. :( I'll try just looking for him.
My posse(me, my friend and husband, I need lots of minds on this one) goes in for appt. with my surgeon this Wed., I'll post his ideas after on my thread, Mechanical Loosening.
Have a blessed weekend,
Hedgep
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom