Recent content by Gramalita98

  1. G

    Dislocation and partial thickness tear

    Thank you so much for the info it makes me feel better!
  2. G

    Dislocation and partial thickness tear

    I fell on the ice Jan 9th and dislocated my left shoulder. Had it put back in place and went to Ortho and he did X-rays and an MRI. He found a partial thickness tear I’m pretty sure on my rotator cuff but he talked so fast I’m not really sure. He prescribed 6 weeks of PT 3 x a week. I had to...
  3. G

    TKR Can’t decide

    I agree you should do it. I had my right done last August and my left this May. The knees will only continue to get worse and misshapen throwing everything off. My knees were both bone on bone and I was very knocked kneed. My decision was made when the pain was so severe I couldn’t even walk...
  4. G

    TKR Recovery after 6-21-21 Surgery

    It’s pretty normal and especially with pain meds. I kind of welcome the weight loss it’s keeping it off that’s the hard part.
  5. G

    TKR Physical Therapy

    Doesn’t seem like enough. I had 45 min for 6 days at home after surgery and then an hour 3 days a week outpatient for 6 weeks. My ROM is over 110 and I’m ready to stop and I can do stairs normally and everything I need to. Contrary to the Bonesmart way of thinking I believe the pt is what got...
  6. G

    TKR Arrangrls RKR Journey

    Vionic or Ecco are expensive but really comfortable. Good arch support, gave up on wearing sandals which kills me.
  7. G

    TKR My Journey

    Sounds about right add a moist heat wrap on the neck and that’s me!
  8. G

    TKR Take Two

    I take Norco and it has Tylenol in it so be careful adding Tylenol.
  9. G

    TKR TKR 4/6 pain lifting bent leg

    I have tightness in my 10 month old knee and even more so while I’m healing my almost 4 week old LTKR.
  10. G

    TKR LTKR May 25, 2021 Done!

    Sorry I don’t know why I can’t figure that part out!
  11. G

    TKR Swelling two years post op

    I am 10 months out on my right knee just had the left done this May and I have two lumps on my right knee that are a little squishy and I asked my surgeon about and he said it’s bursitis and that there’s nothing to be done with them. One is right on the tip of knee cap and the other is on the...
  12. G

    TKR LTKR May 25, 2021 Done!

    I also have spasms and asked for a muscle relaxer which sometimes helps. Some people also say magnesium oil/lotion helps and over the counter Voltarin rubbed into the leg. I had PT yesterday and suffered the rest of the day and was in extreme pain all last night. I just don’t understand why it...
  13. G

    TKR Leg spasms and cramps while sleeping

    I also have spasms and asked for a muscle relaxer which sometimes helps. Some people also say magnesium oil/lotion helps and over the counter Voltaren rubbed into the leg. I hope you find some relief.
  14. G

    TKR Upright vs Recumbent Exercise Bikes

    Sister Pat my feelings exactly! I can get my shoes on whereas I couldn’t the first week and a half, I can pick dropped items up off the floor, shower normally and get dressed. It’s weird today I had the tougher therapist today but instead of forcing my knee back under the table she used a...
  15. G

    TKR SusaninChicago’s recovery thread

    Glad to hear it! I am doing pretty good at day 19, actually went to Walmart and the grocery store with my honey and have taken 4600 steps according to my fit bit. The most pain I have is always during the night. I also have a hard time keeping my eyes open when sitting in the recliner...
Back
Top Bottom