Recent content by funkymuse

  1. funkymuse

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Did you find a revision surgeon Robin?
  2. funkymuse

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Having a bit of a scary challenge with my knee...which they have sent me back to PT for - to strengthen the quads because when i move it a certain way, it feels like a steel rod is stabbing through it on the side where the scar is. Extremely painful. But all else is ok. It's still stiff and...
  3. funkymuse

    MUA 5 week failure<

    Hi Robin!!! how are you!!!
  4. funkymuse

    Hinged Joint 8 month regression^

    Tayna!!! how are you?!!!
  5. funkymuse

    Revision TKR TKR - Feel like a Failure<

    It's taking A LONG time for me. Still very stiff and I'm still not strong climbing stairs and I have a very strange pain when I bend my leg a certain way. Feels like a knife going through the center of my knee. I plan to ask a NEW Ortho about it after I get a referral to one from my doctor...
  6. funkymuse

    MUA 5 week failure<

    My heart goes out to you @Robinmhs88 - I was just thinking of you yesterday and hoping to see an email from you and so today I was pleasantly surprised but also saddened by your post. Your post also made me sad @Jockette - so many struggles when the promise of freedom was so big before we all...
  7. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Yes @jboles it's kind of hard to believe after all the fear mongering I received and the anxiety I had about it all for months on end - that my bend is finally appearing. It was quite a nightmarish ride but somehow I made it through to the other side. I don't know how really.. except like the...
  8. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Good Day All.. it's been a bit since I posted so I'm here for an update. I'm 2 weeks shy of 10 months from my original surgery but as some of you know, I had some bumps and struggle along the way. A 2nd surgery to remove a Hematoma and then an BRUTAL Mua on Feb 8th. 8 weeks after the MUA I...
  9. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Thank you so much @jaschembra for your testimony about the "swelling BLOB" :chinstroke::heehee: and your journey to more stability. I know many have that story but at times, it helps to read stories about specific issues!
  10. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Well glad to hear I'm not alone in this!!!! sorry about your regression @Dzina - I'm always wondering why this 'regression' happens.. it's seems we should all continue to make good progress! I'm so careful not to overdo and when i do I'm afraid of that 'regression!' Yes 'TIME' is a good...
  11. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Well I'd like to know if anyone else has to keep wearing a stocking or other soft compression material around the knee at 9 months? I'm about to hit 9 months and my knee is still slowly improving in strength and stamina and I think I have a bit more bend, but when I walk about without my...
  12. funkymuse

    Revision TKR Sharkey's Revised Knee

    So sorry you are going through this Sharkey... :prayer:
  13. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Hello everyone! Such kind responses! thank you so much and I'm glad my story will help others. So many of the stories helped me tremendously through my hard times although I know that the way each of our knees heal is so unique but still we all know the journey and can relate and support...
  14. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Thank you @Josephine !!! And everyone!! I'm so amazed!!! From 60 to 'stuck at 82' after the first two surgeries; and then from 82 to 45 after the MUA on Feb 8th; and finally from 45 to 120 from Feb 8th to now! Do you mind if I celebrate a little!!!???? WOO HOO...
  15. funkymuse

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Where is the Femur @Celle ?
Back
Top Bottom