Recent content by french

  1. french

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    Timetolive, sorry things have been rough, I will be 4 weeks tomorrow , this knee has been so different then the left one I had done in August! First it was a small blood clot, then it was gout in my big toe of the surgery knee, then the muscle spasms ,trying to find a pain medicine that worked...
  2. french

    TKR French recovery

    Thanks for that info. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. french

    Anyone have both knees done in one year?

    I had mine done 12 weeks apart. I am only 2 weeks out on this one. I feel like it was harder on me . My swelling isn't as bad on this one but I feel my pain level is more. Maybe it is my mental state. My OS told me usually people think the second is worse maybe because we forget about the pain...
  4. french

    TKR French recovery

    2 weeks today , and I have developed a new pain my big toe hurts can't even touch it anybody else ever had something like this? Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. french

    TKR French recovery

    Thanks Glamg1979, think that it is working so far. I would have waited longer but my deductible starts again in Janurary so I really didn't have a choice.
  6. french

    TKR French recovery

    Dr. went well today, she gave me several different pain meds to try. Tylenol 3 with Codeine . I have taken it today now if the side effects don't become to much. It works about 3 hours. She said not to be discouraged having 2 major surgeries in 12 weeks can take a toll. Sent from my iPad...
  7. french

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    Thinking of you hope you are doing better!
  8. french

    TKR French recovery

    Another day comes to a close, I am 9 days out, think I have the pain meds under control. When I get up in the morning I feel cool and clammy and a little weak, but as I begin to move around it gets better. I almost always have ice somewhere. Had PT yesterday she did a little tissue work, and a...
  9. french

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    Thinking of you and hope you have a better day.:angel:
  10. french

    TKR French recovery

    My TRKR was done a week ago, been home since Thursday my calf is so sore, yesterday my PT suggested I call my Primary Care Dr. She ordered a blood draw and ultra sound. I have a small non inclusive blood clot in my upper thigh. Of course now I need to take blood thinners for 11 weeks. The pain...
  11. french

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    Timetolive glad you are on the other side prayers for a speedy recover!
  12. french

    Revision TKR Beginning my recovery.

    No place like home! Glad you made it! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  13. french

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Timetolive, I understand about nerves try to look past it , and know soon life will be over with pain.Speedy recovery to you! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  14. french

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Thanks, I am not sure how to post on recovery side but will give it a try. Good Luck to you! Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  15. french

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    Timetolive, got it done Tuesday Nov. 3 out of hospital on Thursday I have just been laying around ice ,elevation and rest. I am glad it is behind me so I can get on with recovery, since I had the LTKR done August 11 it seems like taking it easy will continue . Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart...
Back
Top Bottom