Recent content by ChefHuber

  1. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    Yahoo - PMS pulled my Arthrotec
  2. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    I did get several new pairs of shoes for Christmas and have put lifts in them. It makes me realize just how far off I am when I don't wear shoes! Drug of the month is................................. Arthrotec I've been taking it since Friday night. It is certainly doing evil wonders to my...
  3. ChefHuber

    Mobile Skin 3.0 Beta test

    If it is what I was experiencing last night - so far, so good.
  4. ChefHuber

    Bilateral THR My New Hips Are Here

    Jen: FYI - What Not to Wear says to NEVER wear sweat pants in public unless you are at the gym. Period. Especially bad if there is wording on the butt!:loll: Your little brother ROCKS!
  5. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    Right now the tinnitus is the least of my worries - the vertigo too. I'll trade pain relief for those. I'm thinking about asking to back on the Neurontin as I felt like I was getting some relief but the tinnitus was so bad...I never made it up to the desired dosage. I'm still confident the...
  6. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    I still have about 15 Percocet - about a week supply at the current rate:hate-shocked:
  7. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    Drugs don't work. I'm not happy. I'm very "frustrated".
  8. ChefHuber

    mobile view on android phone 'gone'

    Thanks Lisa. I thought it was just my incompetence.:scratch:
  9. ChefHuber

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    Sarah I've mentioned how PT can be "boring". Do anything you can to look forward to going. May be plan a meeting with a friend afterwards. I think you will realize how far you have come once doing PT. Expect to be sore after the first visit. Do you have a choice of Male/Female. You...
  10. ChefHuber

    THR Almost a year!!

    You have my best wishes and prayers.
  11. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    Hi Sandy. But talk about some serious half life!
  12. ChefHuber

    Bilateral THR My New Hips Are Here

    Excellent job. So glad to hear you're moving around. I too liked the 'got half way there and realized I forgot my cane'. Hmmm. Go back? Keep going? :scratch:
  13. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    Well the tinnitus has improved with the reduction of Neurontin. The drug of the week is Nabumetone, 500mg, 2x day. We shall see what it does for me.
  14. ChefHuber

    THR DallasSarah post op update!

    Hi Sarah: Just a thought on your juicer. Maybe you need more salt:hysterical:. I love the Bloody Mary idea. Back in the 70's my parents used to make homemade tomato cocktail. OMG. They made both "spicy" and not, but the spicey wasn't all that much so. Oh the bloody mary that would make...
  15. ChefHuber

    THR New Hip - On My Way Now to a Better Life

    Deb It was about two Rx ago.... Oh, two Weeks.
Back
Top Bottom