Recent content by chatterz

  1. chatterz

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    @Krista, so happy to visit the BoneSmart website today and read your update. I am impressed that so much is going well in your life and I hope it continues. Your resolve to rally through some difficult health issues is inspirational.
  2. chatterz

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    Krista, thanks for the update! I'm glad you're still improving and even planning on a backpacking vacation! That's marvelous! I hope the MRI turns out okay and that the back brace helps you. You are such a trooper through all this.
  3. chatterz

    THR just a little update

    @froggymom, you were so hopeful before your surgery and I feel awful, just awful, that it's been one big pain in the rear after another for you since the surgery. How did your appointment with the surgeon go? Any answers from the bone scan?
  4. chatterz

    THR Going bionic, part 2

    Insurance company said that they'd have a decision by this Friday.
  5. chatterz

    THR Going bionic, part 2

    Escrow closed in two weeks because I paid cash, so I can only move forward. The ex-husband bought out my half of the family home, so that's why I had money. The seller was dishonest which was most unfortunate. I would not have purchased this place had he been forthcoming about his tenant. My...
  6. chatterz

    THR Going bionic, part 2

    Nope. I was supposed to be moving this week, but I'm stuck in California until June. The beautiful condo I purchased in Las Vegas was vandalized by a tenant that the former owner had put in there. She apparently went a little crazy as she moved out of the unit. She engineered a water leak...
  7. chatterz

    Timing of second THR

    My left hip hurt more than my right, so I had it done first, but the doctor assured me the other hip was in far worse shape. I think my recovery from that first replacement took longer and was never really complete because the other hip was holding me back. I never had the same pain level from...
  8. chatterz

    THR Nohipwndr recovery thread<

    Congrats! You're doing marvelously well!
  9. chatterz

    THR Going bionic, part 2

    Today marks 6 months since my surgery. I lose my handicapped parking plaque today. I'll miss that! It was wonderful to be able to park up front and close where ever I went. Now, I'll have to just accept that I'm cured and stop pretending to be otherwise. I still have a tendency to limp a...
  10. chatterz

    THR just a little update

    @froggymom, I'm sorry your recovery is not going exactly as planned and that you're having to endure so much pain. I hope the bone scan will be a good step forward to figuring out what's going on. Hang in there!
  11. chatterz

    THR AWS Heading to Pain Free Town

    Good luck with your surgery!
  12. chatterz

    THR RTHR at Surgery Center

    @lmstewa62, congrats on a successful surgery and wishing you an uneventful recovery!
  13. chatterz

    THR Day 14 Swelling and Muscle Pain<

    Welcome to BoneSmart and congrats on your new hip! Sounds like you're about normal. LOL If there is such a thing!
  14. chatterz

    THR just a little update

    @froggymom, I hope you're doing well! How about an update?
  15. chatterz

    THR On the other side now

    Congrats on the new hip and best wishes for continued easy recovery!
Back
Top Bottom