Recent content by boxerlover

  1. boxerlover

    Revision TKR Pain in my other knee

    I'm finding that to rest one day in between I'm lucky I'm not back at work yet so am able to do that Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  2. boxerlover

    Revision TKR Pain in my other knee

    The jeans were nice and soft I was quite glad to get them off though, my knee is not complaining to much but I did ice and elevate as soon as I got home it will probably be tomorrow I feel it but I am finding now one good day and of course you do to much and suffer the day after Sent from my...
  3. boxerlover

    MUA Completed

    I agree with that the high's and low's of this journey nobody understands unless they have been through it I'm all excited because I got my jeans on today my friends think I'm mad but for me it makes me feel human again. [emoji3][emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. boxerlover

    Revision TKR Pain in my other knee

    Well after 15 weeks in PJ leggings and tracksuit bottoms I finally went out for dinner with friends in Jeans [emoji3]another achievement in this long long recovery I almost feel human again Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. boxerlover

    TKR One year later and all is well

    Give it time I'm at 14 weeks and my ROM is still only 85 this happened with my first knee so I'm not worried it took a few months of healing to get a good bend but it came eventually Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    Enjoy your massage I've been having a look at this to will be interesting to see how you feel after Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. boxerlover

    Revision TKR Pain in my other knee

    Hi I'm doing ok thanks still feels very slow yesterday went to see my consultant he seemed quite happy and doesn't want to see me for 3 months. I still get down about having to use a crutch but the physio is helping me with that I think it's more my confidence I'm terrified of falling. So...
  8. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    That's great news the hospital rang me yesterday and they can see me next Thurs 2 weeks before my original appointment just want peace of mind so glad your doing well [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  9. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    @ jaschembra I to still have lots of swelling I tried to bring my OS appointment forward because I don't see him till the end of April but they can't fit me in [emoji30] it's all such a worry. But when I had my first knee done in 2009 I'm sure it was still swollen at 4 months the thing is when...
  10. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    I do hope so I go back to work on the 19th April on phased return and some days I don't know how I will manage luckily I work in a Admin for orthopaedics so there will be plenty of people to help me and I'm mostly going to be sat down it's still a worry though I don't know how people cope going...
  11. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    Jaschembra I'm exactly at you are with my recovery I feel so frustrated my mind wants to do so much but like you say the knee is in control. I feel I'm never going to walk without a crutch. I went out to our local quiz night and now today I'm suffering leg swollen so it's ice and elevate today...
  12. boxerlover

    MUA Completed

    Well done you it's a great feeling when you can do the stairs Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    @jaschenbra It makes me feel better knowing you still have to use a stick to I felt I was so behind my balance is shaky to. I'm finding it so hard to trust my new knee after what happened with my partial [emoji26] I am improving but slowly. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    @jaschembra we are knee twins I've been reading your thread you seem way ahead of me I still have to use a stick I don't know if it's because I only had surgery 2 years ago it just seems more of a struggle this time. It was a shock my partial didn't last very long but hopefully I will get there...
  15. boxerlover

    TKR New Year, New Knee - Jan. 3, 2017<

    The knee I had replaced in 2009 hurts more now than my new knee glad it's just not me. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom