Revision TKR Pain in my other knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after 15 weeks in PJ leggings and tracksuit bottoms I finally went out for dinner with friends in Jeans [emoji3]another achievement in this long long recovery I almost feel human again


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
What a huge celebration! And jeans are hard to wear after this unless they are extremely soft. How did you make out after your outing? Any sign of an angry knee? At 4 1/2 months it can be extremely picky about what you can and can't do.
 
The jeans were nice and soft I was quite glad to get them off though, my knee is not complaining to much but I did ice and elevate as soon as I got home it will probably be tomorrow I feel it but I am finding now one good day and of course you do to much and suffer the day after


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
If that was all you did you may be just fine. I found that allocating just one activity a day was best for my knee and sometimes I needed a rest day in between.
 
I did what KarriB did. One outing or job one day, then a day of rest the next one. That seemed to work really well for me. Sometimes I still have to take a day off to recuperate after a busy day before.
 
I'm finding that to rest one day in between I'm lucky I'm not back at work yet so am able to do that


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom