Hello! I didn't realize how long it has been since I have posted. Thanks for all the answers about falling on the knee, so far, so good. How is everyone doing? Are you surviving in this crazy world? Stay safe.
Merry Christmas to everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time and wanted to say Hello!" I did have a question, too. Last week I went to my doctor to get a 6 month x-ray for my own benefit. It's healing slowly but then I lost my balance the last two nights in a row and fell hard on it. Has...
Hello...hope all is well with everyone. I have been walking every day, anywhere from 2,000 steps to 10,000. I am still having knee pain and swelling and wonder if it is agitated by exercise. It doesn't seem to get any worse or any better when I walk but am trying to figure out why I am having...
@Poctdb...I thought I responded to this question already. I am so sorry. I did the Vintage Market and with a little help I was able to pull it off, I was exhausted and sore but I was able to see a lot of people I knew and many I didn't. That part was fun. I didn't sell enough to get a profit...
Thank you so much for the kudos. Believe me, I am no rock star. I walked 4 of the miles on the track and was feeling pretty tired and sore by the time I was done. The last mile just happened during the rest of the day. I am going to try 3 miles today as the PT suggested. He thought anymore was...
Long time, no talk. How has everyone been? It will be two months tomorrow since my surgery and in retrospect there were a lot of Highs and Lots of Lows. I am glad to have two months behind me.
I have been walking the track at the high school every few days. The other day I pushed myself and...
@Poctdb...Congratulations of being back at work. I hope it is bearable for you. School starts after Labor Day weekend and I am not sure if I am going to start out substituting or not. Sometimes, I have to get up and down a lot. I guess we will see....
@Poctdb...I know I am taking a huge risk if I do this market. I take so many different things to the show and I am talking a lot of items! It's a short trip but hard on me when I am doing well so I know it won't be easy. I am trying to get more help setting up the day before so as long as the...
@Celle...and to think I was an excellent speller while I was still pre-op :heehee:
@Jockette..I basically have my grown daughter the two days of the show, but not on set up day. It will take me a
long time to set up, definitely will be tougher with the new knee. My husband isn't involved in the...
@Celle...Thank you. If I am still not doing this right, let me know.
@Podtb...I am so glad that you don't have to deal with your dreaded co-worker! It's going to be hard enough to work without having people problems. I have no idea if I will go back to teaching at the first of September. I do...
Celle and Ladyala...thank you for the advice and I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't have something to do with sleep. I woke up at 3:30 am and cannot get back to sleep. Plus the panic attacks are all day and almost unbearable.
It has been a long 6 weeks and I may have to call my doctor even...
Jamie..I have never been checked for cataract problems but it sounds like it would be a good idea. I have to get new glasses at some point anyway but I have to drive a bit too far.
Jockette..I hope that I am as fortunate as you regarding cataract problems.
Poctbd...The loss of of memory didn't...
luvcats...What you say makes sense. I think we all have felt the trauma of the surgery and like you say, the body has to heal. It could well be that. Hopefully, everything will calm down as time goes on.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.