Recent content by Bfam85

  1. Bfam85

    THR Yippie Yippie.. Double Hippie!! (CricketHip)

    That means that my left hip is 4 years old, too! :loveshwr:...and righty will be 9 in December?! Jiminy Cricket, where does the time go? Congratulations on your anniversary; even more so that you are doing so well. I, too, have seen improvement in both hips after all these years; it's...
  2. Bfam85

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    Happy Anniversary, Mojo!!! I still never cease to be grateful for the new lease on life that we received after this amazing surgery. I remember my Dad never had the opportunity to have his hips replaced, and he suffered for many years. What a gift! Enjoy those hips, girl xox
  3. Bfam85

    THR Teri's Recovery-Hip #2

    Thanks, Mojo, it was awesome! @CricketHip, since you mentioned it, I thought I was the only one that still sees improvement in my hips after 4 years and better. My first replacement (righty) gave me more issues than lefty, but that one has been very good as well. It could be that I now know...
  4. Bfam85

    THR Teri's Recovery-Hip #2

    @CricketHip Hello there, dear friend, and Happy Easter! I had to check to see when my anniversary of Hip #2 is (it's coming up on 4 years). You too!! Time flies.... :wow: All is very well, including my wonderful hips. It's a chilly, early spring day today but I will be getting out to get...
  5. Bfam85

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    Happy Easter to you Mojo! Glad to see you looking so happy and healthy! I, too, am a grateful double hippy :)
  6. Bfam85

    THR BeachGal is back! #2 Done!

    Bless you and your great update. I have a friend who did the 5 Towns in Italy right after her hip replacements. She loved it!
  7. Bfam85

    THR BeachGal is back! #2 Done!

    Good morning @beachgal ... I've been checking in to see how you are feeling since the new year and haven't seen any new posts. If you can, please post an update. I know that you are very busy with work and your new home. I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you :prayer:
  8. Bfam85

    THR Teri's Recovery-Hip #2

    Yeah, me too. So blessed. :friends:
  9. Bfam85

    THR Teri's Recovery-Hip #2

    Hello Doll!!! :hi: You are the best. Yes, Ma'am, doing very well. Still so thankful for getting my hips replaced, especially number 2 in 2019, the year before covid. Always happy to come back and visit my friends on Bonesmart. I see you are now in year #6 with your double; how are they...
  10. Bfam85

    THR BeachGal is back! #2 Done!

    @beachgal, when I logged in today I saw your posts. I was getting reminder emails in the past, but this time, I didn't. Glad to see you're on this side of your illness and that things are calming down for you. How we bear up under the unforeseen circumstances in life makes us stronger. I...
  11. Bfam85

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    Happy Thanksgiving to you Mojo! You are one of the most positive people on this earth and I thank you for it! So very, very sorry to hear of your sister's passing, but, just like your post says, having a grateful attitude in the midst of the trials of life is the key to living a contented and...
  12. Bfam85

    THR BeachGal is back! #2 Done!

    Well, here's another blast from the past reporting in! So good to "see" you again, Jennifer! What sweet memories I have from my first hip replacement back in 12/14. Wow, it will be 8 years since Hip #1. I had my second one in 4/19, so I beat you there. Once again, you are here encouraging...
  13. Bfam85

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    @Mojo333 Hello there!!! So good to get an email letting me know you're having a great day in the great outdoors. Such happy memories of when we were all learning about hip replacements and the amazing encouragement I received during my recoveries. You are one of those people who always...
  14. Bfam85

    THR Elf1 Recovery Road

    Hello Elf and other familiar faces! Happy Anniversary on your 3 year old hip! I remember that day when you finally had it done. My left hip just had its 3rd anniversary on April 29th. Righty is going on 8 in December! Wow. Time flies. So nice to check back every once in a while to see...
  15. Bfam85

    THR Elf1 Recovery Road

    Hello there, Elf!!! It's been a while. We had our hips done around the same time 2 1/2 years ago. Glad to hear from you, but not because of the pain you're experiencing. I am pretty sure that your left hip can cause radiating aches and pains elsewhere in your body, but the new things you...
Back
Top Bottom