Hi fellow Bonesmarties and a very Happy New Year to you all
I'm a member of the Class of 2011 and 2013 and am happy to report that my hips are amazing and I rarely think about them now. This forum gave me so much support when I had my ops and I can't thank you all enough for that.
Good luck to...
Danni what a wonderful encouraging post, thank you ! Although my new hips are only just over 2 years and just over 8 months old respectively I already find myself wondering about how long they will last and what a revision would be like so it is great to hear how well yours has turned out.
Best...
Hi Cati,sorry have been absent from BS for quite a while as I went back to work on 25 March so after a day on the computer tend to not use it much at night!
So sorry to hear you're having problems with your knee but it will all turn out right in the end. You said it yourself, 4 years of damage...
Hi Lulu,
That must have been such a terrible shock to lose your boyfriend so suddenly I am so sorry.
Bumper sounds like a lovely girl -I believe they can be a bit feisty. I remember years ago when we lived in Dorset my husband and I were in a large pet store and there was a beautiful cockatoo...
What an inspirational outcome TirednowHappyHippy. I've just read through your story and all you've been through with pain and your fight to finally find someone to sort things out for you. I'm so delighted to hear that at last the solution has been found and you can now move on to a happy...
Hi Queenie so how was the pyjama party, sounded like a brilliant idea! AliPali - I've always thought how much fun Zumba looked but was scared to even consider it but the Zumba Gold sounds more like it
Lovely sunshine (but flipping cold) in Shropshire today, hope everyone else is getting it too...
Hi lulu
So sorry to hear you're having a spell of the blues , you're not alone my dear I had a mega weep yesterday, came from nowhere and I just sobbed and sobbed. I do admire you for coping so well without someone around all the time you help you out, that must be tough to say the least. Do...
Anniepops Well Hi Ann delighted to report that the wind has now dropped although I see it's supposed to return tomorrow but from a colder direction, brrr, we could do without that. How great that you are now at the stage of being able to go for long walks with your dogs, it's like being reborn...
Here's a HUGE cuddle from me Queenie, down days are grim aren't they. I don't have any PT either Queenie - my hospital doesn't advise it for hip replacements, they just advise walking and as it's one of the top orthopaedic hospitals in the UK then that's good enough for me! I don't feel my...
Hi Cati, how's it going? I'll bet you're racing round on those crutches now.Did your sick note arrive from the hospital? I didn't get mine till Saturday as the postman didn't deliver all week due to the ice and snow.
Nannyannie - very encouraging to hear how well your Dad's hip is doing. I must...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.