Hi Ann I'm so glad yore doing better I hope things sort themselves out and you don't have to have any more prodding about I think we've all gone through enough with our hip surgery without worrying about having arthritis anywhere else
I'm not doing too bad the first treatment on my foot really...
Hi Ann how are you hope your knee and ankles have settled down a bit
Had a really quiet weekend foot was really bad so stayed in but hubby was working too,how was your weekend good I hope
I've been to see my podiatrist today to get some help with my bad foot (opp to thr side) oh he helped so...
Hi c mac thanks for sharing that information with me theirs a lot of things you've put that is me all but the cramps to be honest it's really worrying my gp I think has wrote me off ha ha that's how it feels but I'm not letting this issue go without some answers I do have a pretty big varicose...
Hi Desiree thanks for replying I go in the hydro pool and do agree it feels brilliant to walk unaided I only do a couple of exercises now and just enjoy the walking
You are so right about overdoing it you don't realise how much you are doing
Poppet oh you are so right the first time I had hydro...
Hi c mac thanks for your lovely words and wisdom the vascular issue I have no idea what she thought it could be my leg from the knee down is swollen,rock hard and painful,knee swollen and both feet think its fluid. Doc said my calf/leg should not be as hard but seeing as I haven't heard again...
Hi Ann and c mac I'm getting re reffered to the foot specialist again (I waited 4 month to see him the last time) but in the meantime I'm going to my podiatrist to see if he can help
I can't believe it to be honest I thought your gp was meant to help all I got was a call from my doctors...
Hi c mac I hope floridas quieter when we go I can't stand for long so big queues are really hard
As for my problems well I'm not sure now what's going to happen I've just had a phone call telling me that the doctor I was meant to be seeing next Friday won't see me as in her opinion she can't...
Hi loz I'm so sorry to hear things arnt going well for you by the sounds of things you take 1 step forward and 20 back
Have you spoke to your os regarding the pain and had an explanation as to why it's happening urely their has to be a reason
I hope things start to get better for you and...
Hi Ann and smja hoe you are both well my doctors app is next Friday 20th I can't wait to be honest was at hydro on Tuesday and pt has said hip is ok it's all other problems holding my recovery
Also said he has never had a thr patient take as long or be as slow to recover from this op even...
Morning Ann we went to Florida last march (2011) and I fell in lo e with the place had next to no pain only a few problems with my foot the heat was lovely
We promised kids we'd go next feb but as I've said I didn't expect to be so slow on recovery at least when I see this gp next week I know...
Hi Ann we had the sun the sun then rain only a light shower we all need this lovely sunshine
We are going to Florida all being well that was always the plan to go next feb we thought we had timed theop out right to go next year I just need to start fighting a bit I think
It's strange what you...
Hi Ann
I know il get their in the end I'm determined to be on top for my holiday next feb
I'm still getting loads of foot/ankle pain in both feet argh what a pain il be glad hen it goes
I've tried the exercise with the iced water it's nice when my feet are hot
How are you has your knee and...
Oh poppyfields I think I'd have hit him I ate Avignon people in I know when I did my room had a damp proof,plastered the works and I habit a new fireplace put in then the joiner covered it in silicon (pink fireplace is cream) never told us or cleaned it when I saw it the next day and rang him he...
Hi sunnydays welcome to this wonderful site I agree that it's a pity hospitals dint recommend it as I really wish I'd known about it even prior to my op
I'm so very sorry you had a horrible time and I understand hat you mean about going in blind I did too my thoughts were go in up walking same...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.