Guest viewing is limited

Strengthening tips for thr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi c mac thanks for sharing that information with me theirs a lot of things you've put that is me all but the cramps to be honest it's really worrying my gp I think has wrote me off ha ha that's how it feels but I'm not letting this issue go without some answers I do have a pretty big varicose vein on the inside of my lower operated leg,been their a long time which is painful so I'm keeping a close eye on it and telling anyone and everyone I can about it
Someone suggested to go to a walk in centre if my gp won't do anything so I'm keeping that in mind too but only as a last resort
Hope you are well and thank you so so much for thinking of me and posting the info you found
 
Hi Ann how are you hope your knee and ankles have settled down a bit
Had a really quiet weekend foot was really bad so stayed in but hubby was working too,how was your weekend good I hope
I've been to see my podiatrist today to get some help with my bad foot (opp to thr side) oh he helped so much massaged calf said muscle and tendon was really too tight which made foot pain worse then put ultrasound on it and gave me some exercises what a difference he commented on my poor circulation so I've rang north tees and told them about the hip/knee pain and everything else that is going on also explained gp/pt won't help and asked her who was gong to help and take some responsibility over my care because at the minute no one does so they are going to get my medical records and ring me back tomorrow fingers crossed ome help
The podiatrist suggested I see the physio he works with so she can check and care for hip/foot and circulation issues but I'm wary over this vascular issue which my gp doesn't seem to want to follow up and it's annoying to have to pay for. Pt specially when I'm having it
Well that's my moan for the day I'm terrible arnt I but do get annoyed over my care
I've had a bit off relief today with my foot and it's heaven it's making me more determined to fight now
Take care good luck with your pt
 
Water certainly is one of the best post surgery therapies.

Good for you Desiree, so pleased you enjoyed it, but also that due to lack of gravity it is important to not overdo it

How did you find it getting out of the pool, when the gravity hit ? Desiree;

Hi Poppet
you are absolutely right, pacing is so important, thank you for reiterating that point.
I keep my crutch right next to the pool stairs, so that it's there for me waiting as I come out. Exiting the pool is fine, because I mentally prepare for and anticipate the transition back into gravity. I also make sure to get lots of rest after the pool and keep my ice nearby. So far so good.
Hope you are all recovering swiftly out there!
Desiree
 
Hi Angie, how have you been this past week? Have the exercises the podiatrist gave you helped any? I hope so :)


Did North Tees ring you back and offer you an appt. Fingers crossed somene out there will give you the treatment you deserve and need.

Take care

Ann
 
Angie, you haven't posted for ages. I would love to know how you are doing. Hoping you are feeling better and also recovering better

Ann.x.
 
Hi Angie,

Do let us know how things are going for you. We are all wishing you well :friends:

Take care,
Cardie
 
Desiree; hi there, how is the pool work going and your recovery?
 
Hi Angie,

Just been wondering how things are going for you, we haven't seen you around for a while.
I hope you are doing ok and just busy with good stuff. :)

Take care,
Cardie
 
Hi Angie Angie;

Just checking in with you to see how you are progressing :)

We would love to hear from you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom