Recent content by ajr1949

  1. ajr1949

    THR Layla's Recovery

    Looks like you are doing good Layla. That’s great , I too am now a slip on fan. I can tie one lace so halfway there lol. Take care.
  2. ajr1949

    Revision THR How do you think I am doing?<

    Thanks so much Gypsy. Very kind. The biggy for me is the lack of pain now . Have a good weekend and good recovery wishes to you .
  3. ajr1949

    Revision THR How do you think I am doing?<

    Thanks Mojo you too . I will catch up with your thread presently. Thanks again for your encouragement. Appreciated.
  4. ajr1949

    Revision THR How do you think I am doing?<

    Thanks Layla. Appreciate the point about heel toe. I have physio Monday so will mention that. What I have been doing is pushing the operated leg further forward in the stride and that seems to improve the limp. I am alternating between cane and no cane depending how strong I feel. Realized now...
  5. ajr1949

    Revision THR How do you think I am doing?<

    Thanks Mojo I will behave surely . Hope things are better for your dad.
  6. ajr1949

    THR Layla's Recovery

    Wishing you good weekend Layla and thanks for your continued interest and compassion for all our recoveries. Hope things are good with your mom.
  7. ajr1949

    Revision THR How do you think I am doing?<

    Ah thanks Mojo you too. Doing pretty well but having to slow myself down for fear of overdoing it. Physio was a set of daily exercises which are working well. I am walking with cane outside and without indoors. Still a slight limp. Overdid it last week polishing wooden floors and lawn mowing...
  8. ajr1949

    THR Layla's Recovery

    Hi Layla just been catching up with your thread . Hope you are recovering well despite the best efforts of your mom . Kind regards and hoping you get some “youtime” this weekend.
  9. ajr1949

    Revision THR How do you think I am doing?<

    So finally met up with surgeon. X rays good. He has put in a very long shaft. Two more weeks with crutches and then hopefully sticks and normal walking thereafter . Will start some physio then So all going well my end. No pain bit of occasional stinging in the scar area. Very happy so far to be...
  10. ajr1949

    THR jackie222 RTHR - recovery

    Hi Jackie. Good to hear you are progressing well. Hope the sniffles have cleared up . Keep up the good work .
  11. ajr1949

    THR Layla's Recovery

    Hi Layla hope things are going well for you and your Mom. I understand her surgery went well. That’s good news.
  12. ajr1949

    THR MammaT’s Matched Set

    Sounds great. Well done MammaT. You are really motoring now.
  13. ajr1949

    Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

    Well done Mojo. Looking the picture of health there. Inspiration to us all.
  14. ajr1949

    Revision THR How do you think I am doing?<

    Wishing you all a great weekend. Still painless .scar healing nicely. Two weeks left til review visit with surgeon and hopefully moving on from toe touch. Hope the recoveries are going smoothly. I hope like me you will all be pain free sometime soon.
Back
Top Bottom