Lindylee
post-grad
It does make me cross when they don't take account of each individual case on merit. Sometimes people can't see behind their tick boxes. I hope reason kicks in somewhere along the line and they realise that a stroke and a TKR warrant longer and it's not a case of you trying to abuse or take advantage of the system.
Great that you had a good night's sleep though - doesn't it make a difference?
Great that you had a good night's sleep though - doesn't it make a difference?

United Kingdom



that's a fantastic result Zommom- 10 hours
. I've gone backwards the past 2 nights, saw every hour on the clock last night, but did leave the clingfilm off. Might have to put it back on tonight.




Only went for a few items and ended up with a cart full. Hubby and I then went out to eat. Hydrocodone and ice was my dessert as I was very swollen and dealing with pain from my hip down to my calf. My non surgical knee also reminded me of its presence. Lesson learned. It doesn’t take much to enter into the Over Did It Club. Doing nothing but elevating, icing and hitting the Tylenol today. 

