Feggie
junior member
Hi all,
After a rough start with hives and allergic reactions, I am doing better. My ROM is 90 and I am able to go straight out with the knee. I have a question....is it normal to feel as stiff as a board across the knee and above? I feel like I am dragging a dead log around. I also feel a click when I walk. Yesterday I think I overdid my exercises and I was very sore and had trouble sleeping. I see the PT twice a week. I am taking tramadol once or twice a day.
After a rough start with hives and allergic reactions, I am doing better. My ROM is 90 and I am able to go straight out with the knee. I have a question....is it normal to feel as stiff as a board across the knee and above? I feel like I am dragging a dead log around. I also feel a click when I walk. Yesterday I think I overdid my exercises and I was very sore and had trouble sleeping. I see the PT twice a week. I am taking tramadol once or twice a day.
United States