Welcome to the May Marvels' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

Please add me to May list.
PKR 5/14/18

Can you please add me to group. Total knee 5/15. Gemma02 thanks

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!

bs-5-may-jpg.66485
-

congratulations-jpg.61299

You are now an Honor Graduate
graduate-jpg.61292
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
team-members-jpg.61296
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions-jpg.61295
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
hugs-jpg.61293
support and encouragement;
venting-gif.61298
vent, whine, and
tears-jpg.61297
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
grin-jpg.61300
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)
Recovery is a long journey
long-journey-2-jpg.61294
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow-travelers-jpg.61291
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

sign-up-today-png.61301

01 May 2018 NWgirl, VonnieN (her first), Coalminer, kember708 (revision), 203beano (her second)
02 May 2018 mills_pc, nuttybrunette, Notta7, Nette
03 May 2018 tramorgan
04 May 2018 Oomworthy, pacosmom (partial)
07 May 2018 laurs
08 May 2018 MrsMc, Txmomgmom3, pfj0518, Pamjam68
11 May 2018 janbgobh (her second)
14 May 2018 hedgehog (partial), Smythe89 (partial)
15 May2018 Cynrob (her second), Bowlegbty, Danceteach, steffibee, gkagain, Gemma02, ladybee444
16 May 2018 Chemist (his second), mom2fencers
17 May 2018 MCC
18 May 2018 Purplek8, Ddosch (her second)
19 May 2018 pjanec
21 May 2018 Dzina (her second), AKAS, wallaby (bilateral)
23 May 2018 Marty'sMom
24 May 2018 jkringo, Ellie@0318
25 May 2018 Doupie (partial)
29 May 2018 VonnieN (her second), Missy87 (her second), painrelief
30 May 2018 crhdeh
31 May 2018 LanaKay (her second), tommyg

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Smythe89, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a May Marvel and full-fledged member of the May Marvels' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.

(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We are here to help in any way we can and we look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Gemma02, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a May Marvel and full-fledged member of the May Marvels' 2018 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.
(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.To start a new thread, hover your mouse over "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Recovery" forum.

On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white.

Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can and we look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Please add me to the list. TKRR on May 1st.
Thank you...love this forum!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@203beano, you are now an

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.To start a new thread, hover your mouse over "Knee" on the blue line at the top of the page for the drop down menu. Click on the "Recovery" forum.

On the upper right hand side under the "Joint Replacement Awareness Day" banner, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white.

Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, but do try to keep it short and sweet, then tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post which can be as long as you need for it to be.

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@AKAS, you are now an

Hi there! Can I be added to May marvels? My surgery date was 5/17/18 and I had a tibial tubercle osteotomy, patellofemoral arthroplasty, and lateral release. Thanks!

Last edited:
congrats-2-jpg.61305
@MCC, you are now an

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@jkringo, you are now an

What a great site!! Please add me to your May group. I had my LTKR on May 24. Thank you in advance!

Please add me to the May list. I had a TLNR on May 24. I’m not sure how to use this site yet but what a great idea!

Sorry for the multiple postings... IPad cut out on the first one and I wasn’t sure it got through.....

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Ellie@0318, you are now an

PS: I merged your three posts into one---we all have doubled posted at one time or another:heehee:

Hi everyone ! Could you add me to the May Marvels group please? I had a TKR on May 15th so four and a half weeks post surgery. I hope that this is the correct way to post something onto this thread as I couldn't see a button at the top saying 'post a message'. I hope everyone else is recovering well. I'm doing ok apart from lots of clunking and clicking which causes me a sharp pain on the outside of my operated knee. Its a little disconcerting as its making me worry that they have given me a faulty knee. It seems to lock then clunk. I also feel as though my leg is made of tin or that there is a tight metal band attached to the outside of my leg, does anyone else have that weird sensation? Anyway I had better stop talking just in case Ive posted in the wrong place. Cheers from Ladybee444 in the middle of England !

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@ladybee444, you are now an

Hello, could I please be added to the May group. Bilateral
TKR May 21st.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GordieO
Recent bookmarks