Guest viewing is limited

THR Waking up to the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Waking up to the other side!
GREAT REPORT, SMITHYD!!!! Isn't it nice to be living proof that life really is better after THR? And you can be a beacon of hope and inspiration for those coming along behind you. These man-made hips really are the bomb!!! So happy for you that life is easier and fun! Take care and keep us posted. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Waking up to the other side!
 
Smitty, that sounds great! Glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep us posted on your progress.
 
Thanks SmittyD those are words of inspiration. I know things will be better deep inside but it is the fear of the unknown that terrifies me. Once I get to the post op recuperation- I will be fine. Keep of the good work and your words of encouragement.
 
Hey Smitty, how'd your appointment go last week? Hope all is still on track and you're doing great!
 
dede,
The appointment went well, thank you!. Dr. Norcross estimated that my range of motion had increased by 15% since the December visit. X-rays looked fine and I'm scheduled back in three months for my 6-month checkup. :-)
The incision site gets a little sore and tender, but is healing well. The term the doctor used was it's "maturing". I have no more restrictions and am looking forward to 2013!!!

Tina and I took the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge (indoor water park) this past weekend and my new hip served me well. It was blast! We have a cruise planned to the first week of May and a week long Myrtle Beach trip in July. My Harley is out in the building calling my name, too!

It just keeps getting better!
 
Smitty, that's a great update! I'm surprised you have so many follow-up appointments with your doc. I don't go back until December.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with the family at GWL. I'm sure it won't be long before that Harley gets a run on the road again! Your summer plans sound great. Enjoy and keep us posted!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom