Waiting on doctor's appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea with the two mats! I think you will be okay with a walk in shower and not needing grab bars. My biggest problem as i do not have a walk in was first not being able to lift my leg over the tub and trying to keep my balance when I could. The shower chair I love! For me having a removeable shower head that i could take off the wall was a blessing!
 
Me too!!! My shower head had recently broken so to too that opportunity to buy a removable one and installed that one. So you think i should be ok with my shower seat, two mats, and the removable shower head?
 
I do think you will be okay. You sound like you are making good preparations too!
 
Hi Mercy - how are you doing? I can't find the date of your surgery - do you have one yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom