TKR Ups and downs (11 weeks post op)

It was Aveeno that made my scar sting. My skin was never this fussy before. Coconut oil I have. And I know where to find it!

By the way, look what came up on my phone's Flipboard in the wee hours of the morning. I guess it's old news, but I was shocked. The word doesn't seem to have got out in the US.

( The Forum doesn't allow for outside links. This is a headline from BBC News, and I noticed that Newsweek picked up the story about 2 hours ago. It should be easy enough to find this or a similar article by searching the web.)


Skin creams containing paraffin linked to fire deaths
I looked up this article and it appears that these creams are only dangerous if they are associated with a naked flame. The people who died were all smokers.
To me, it sounds like one more reason not to smoke, not a reason to worry about the creams.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom