Benay
graduate
I like especially that I'll have a day to day diary of this journey because for me it's easy to forget. In fact when my husband asks is the pain getting better I seriously don't remember. I guess because it comes and goes in strength and waves. I think at night it's generally the most vile. For me icing is key but I've never found elevating to be comfortable, ashamed to say. I try to but don't enjoy. I'll keep my eye out for you and hope to see you lots! We're really close in surgery date which makes following so interesting.
United States
tonight but kept my knee out of the water, had the ok from OS but still bit paranoid to soak. Since that was such a success I made an appointment for a pedicure tomorrow morning. Can hardly wait. So tired of the look of my feet. 
and enjoying this feeling (while I can). I love reading everyone else's recovery stories seems it's an all day pastime for me, I never tire.