Hoppy Nanny
big-cheese
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,846
- Age
- 74
- Location
- Bognor Regis
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Portugal
so a bit of ice & elevation back on the cards for me for the remainder of the week- the knee still a bit temperamental...but what I've learnt here on BoneSmart this is still normal and on going healing.
United States
United Kingdom



United Kingdom
Portugal
on your Knee Anniversary and great to hear both your hips are doing so well too
I can totally relate to the other knee, I think that it must be feeling envious of all the attention the newly operated one got, as mine too is playing up and I'm feeling that old achy pain I had prior on my operated knee, however if a replacement is on the cards at least we now know what to expect and the future without any nagging aches and pains at the moment is extremely appealing.
but as the corridor between Portugal and England is now closed the chances are looking very slim.
Portugal
United Kingdom
@Hoppy Nanny
You must have gotten married at 5 
Portugal
Portugal
United Kingdom