TKR TS’s lopsided recovery'

As various holidays approach and before everyone gets busy with travel and guests and celebrating....I wanted to wish all of my friends, and followers a merry Christmas and all the best for 2019. I am blessed to have you in my life in all different ways. May you be surrounded by love, health, peace and calm. I look forward to what the new year brings to my life and can’t wait to finally get back behind my lenses both personally and professionally!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night
[Bonesmart.org] TS’s lopsided recovery'
 
Hubby’s socks are left.
Son is right
And my fav toe socks!!!
 
Last edited:
Great pic and all the best to you Tracey .
:santa gifts:
 
Merry Christmas!
:nativity::treestar:

I haven’t worn toe socks in over 42 years! Did you get them on by yourself?? I certainly couldn’t have at 3 months post op! I could barely put regular socks on by myself then! :rotfl:
 
Oh I hear you on sleeping, can't lay on side and miss it so bad! I'm on day 11, and thought I could be done with ice machine, big mistake after a miserable night. It's a long haul, but it'll come. My first one 2 years ago took a long time to get flexing back but eventually did, so hang in.
 
@Jockette yup!
Was a bit of a workout so counting it as my stretches for the day. And maaay have wound up going from nice list to naughty list tho with all the :censored: putting them on.
 
Well you’re a better woman than me for even attempting to put them on by yourself!! :rotfl: And it’s one of those ADLs we always talk about, so of course it counts! :santaclap:
 
Merry Christmas, a late Happy Hanukkah and All Holidays to all and sundry!

there's a member here named Sundry isn't there?
 
Last edited:
That’s s great pic! Made me LOL! Wonder who took it?
Merry Christmas to you, too. I’m also looking forward to 2019 and a strong, pain free knee. :tree2;
 
@traceys , just wondering how it’s been for you since the big metal sound....has the increased comfort stayed with you?
 
Yup. Tiny tiny ache. Moves easier. Extension tight but I’ve been on it a LOT. And hardly any visible swelling. It’s the creepiest thing. Im moving on it like never had it replaced - weight bearing, turning on it. Just need the internal tightness now to let go a bit.
 
Wow! I'd love to know what really happened! Thank God it helped you so much!
 
It’s the craziest thing and no one has offered an explanation. I consider it my Christmas miracle and leave it at that.
:prayer:

I just keep picturing the poor guy on the bike beside me when it cracked and I squeaked.
:loll:
He just sat there the whole time stunned. It’s weird because I’ve never seen him there before and when I came out of the treatment room I wanted to apologize for scaring him and he was gone. :shrug:
 
Just keep this in mind going forward. If your recovery picks up from here...you'll do well to remember!
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom