TKR Trying to stay positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said there is some thought that the sleeplessness is related to the after effects of the opioids on the brain.
To me"some thought" means that it's probably something she read in the news! I keep up to date with the latest research and have never heard that! In my experience, sleeplessness is mostly due to low grade (or maybe not so low!) pain which therefore, obviously, requires medication.
I have a spot on the outer edge of my knee that I say is tight, painful, and numb all at the same time! How can that be?
That's easy to answer - read this Numb area after TKR: how long will it last?.

I'd really like to offer you some structured advice but in order to do that, I also need to ask you some questions. Are you willing for me to do that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom