dubloosh
senior
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2024
- Messages
- 340
- Age
- 68
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thank you @Jamie for your good wishes. It's more nerve pain that begins with the bottom of my spine. I'm going to take this one day at a time. Because it's cold out, my knee is a bit stiff. I'm not freaking any more and listened to you and others here that not all knee pains require attention. Ice and Tylenol are helping.
Thinking ahead about the summer and the reunion in September.
Thinking ahead about the summer and the reunion in September.

It's a beautiful day here. Last night I went to an alumni council meeting and came home later than planned and forgot to post. I've taken notice that my knee feels normal for the first 20 minutes when I stand in the morning, then the familiar tightness begins, no pain. Icing now until I have to leave in about an hour. Same with sitting, tightness and no pain. I checked the Other Joints (Spine) forum for spine and found a post from September that correlated with things I've posted yet that member's last post was September. Thank you again for the suggestion; I'll keep searching for posts.

