I fell last year and landed hard on my PKR leg. Granted, I was almost 6 years post op, not 5 months like you, but in my case, it was all soft tissue soreness. I did have a lot of pain, swelling, and bruising. (and due to swelling I lost a lot of ROM!) I waited about a week and a half before I went to an Ortho urgent care facility for X-rays, which were fine. I saw an Ortho surgeon a couple of weeks after that and no tests were ordered, or needed. It took 2 months before I was generally back to normal. These injuries can take quite a while to heal, so be prepared for that possibility. I’m sorry this happened to you.
United States

) and elevated, a lot, and did my ADLs as I was able, and did more as I healed. The ortho I saw after the fall never even suggested PT.