TKR Trailspud Recovery thread

OP
OP
trailspud

trailspud

graduate
Country
United States United States
As I tend to go away for extended times, another post to start 2020; I’ve always been hopeful as years begin. Maybe my birthday has something to do with it. I enjoyed hearing from some old friends here and I will aways think of Sonja when I log into this forum.

I’m headed to the gym now. Every day w/good exercise in the first 5 days of 2020— first three I walked outside and hit the gym. I’m on Cipro for an infection so I have to be cautious about my connective tissues. I’m going easy to moderate for a few weeks, but will try to do something each and start that post-holidays diet.

Tomorrow, I start the first day of my final semester as a public school teacher. I remember @referee (or something like that) a few years back musing about his retirement as it approached. It’s been a great career and hoping to finish well.

Cheers, BoneSmarties. I’ll update periodically especially if my training goes well :).

Last edited:
OP
OP
trailspud

trailspud

graduate
Country
It’s been a strange year. I retired officially in latter May, but schools had been closed since mid-March. Perfect mountain day today. Hiked about 20m w/4 summits and two of my daughters joined me for the last 1/3rd and a final summit.

Indian Paintbrush at 7,000+ on the Boise Ridge w/the Boise Basin and east mountains in the background.
68E542BD-252C-462F-B0ED-79ABDE5E0E91.jpeg
68E542BD-252C-462F-B0ED-79ABDE5E0E91.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

sistersinhim

Country
Beautiful! You are enjoying those new knees of yours! That's why we go through this surgery.

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Disney Mom
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom