Guest viewing is limited

Total hip replacement activity level and dislocation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I thought I would post a more positive message. I am thankful for finding this forum. Thank you @Josephine I appreciate all of the input and feedback. I am thankful that I am not alone and the advice from everyone. And I am thankful I can walk without pain.
 
I am thankful that I am not alone and the advice from everyone.
And we are glad you are here with use through this journey. Well done you are walking pain free!
 
Hello. I am late to post. I just received a daily pick but I think it is for a different issue. First my advocate asked for an IV For toradol in the hospital. This helped immensely. But can only be administered in the hospital. Second, I was also ver nauseous. I know that opiates and derivatives can cause this. I took zofran along with my pain meds and sometimes just because of the nausea that helped home. Third I took miralax A stool softener. These all helped but managing all the issues related to surgery and the THR was a challenge related to pain, nausea, constipation, eating. Good and recommendations and clarification from Josephine and other on the forum have really helped me!! I just am always surprised about how much support and information we don't receive from our health care providers even when we ask.
 
@bonnied999 can you please start your own recovery thread and avoid posting your updates on other members threads? If you receive an alert it relates to that thread only. You will notice I moved the post above to your thread. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom