THR Toohip 'made it' RTHR recovery side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All - Happy New Year!!! Had a really good time in NYC last night. We got in around 7:30, and hit no traffic at all, I really couldn't believe it. We actually found great parking on the street as well (truly miraculous in NYC). We ate Thai/Vietnamese for dinner, not bad, had better tho. Actually walked about two avenues (bit longer than a block and one block over from the venue place. so about a 5-10 minute walk, which in NY is like longer than other places...due to so many people and obstacles, LOL. The band was great!! lots of fun...didn't drink (only one beer and then switched to waters, yikes, i feel old!!) Left around 1 or so...and got home around 2:30 or so...My friend drove home (only traffic was getting out of city, then smooth sailing)...I slept in all morning, got up around 11, walked dogs, made blueberry pancakes and eggs...did lots of chores this morning...just some lower back pains, but nothing excrutiating...I just can't believe how much better I feel. Oh, I still get a little sore by incision area (this inside area by the incision, not the skin)...I guess this still needs healing, you think?
 
Also, forgot to say how COLD it was last night! PS Empire state building looked great all lit up...I love the LED lights, so bright!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom