Chibigirl: Listen to Pamx2! Recovery is not a contest, nor is it training. It is recovery. "Working through" discomfort after a BTKR is not like working through a stiff neck. Your knees (your whole body) needs rest.
The sleep thing is more elusive for some of us than others. I am almost 5 months out and still have sleep problems. However, I can get through the day, so that's what I focus on.
And I too still have some discomfort - not much pain, really. I have 120 ROM and if that's all I ever get, it will be OK.
Like Pamx2 - I am waiting a year to worry about anything. A year ago today is when I had the first of several dreadful events that led me to finally have the BTKR - and I'm already better off than I was a year ago. I can wait another year--esp. since my knees are improving every minute of every day.
Take care
j