SusieShoes
Former BoneSmart staff member
Good news on the job front! You may be tired and achy still — that’s rather inevitable given you had such a major surgery — but if your knee isn’t swollen and in pain every night, it’s doing okay. I found my energy returned to normal at around 3-4 months. Before that, everything made me drag.
Hoping with you that your remaining pains go away forever soon. Mine did, though it took several months for that to happen. Just keep on getting better and better! :santaclap:
Hoping with you that your remaining pains go away forever soon. Mine did, though it took several months for that to happen. Just keep on getting better and better! :santaclap:
United States
Congratulations 

on the promotion!! They really are happy to have you back!! Remember to take it easy and go slow! 
but I’m waiting till around August or September next year. Oh I wish we could skip through those crazy weeks. I feel more confident now in knowing what I’ll be going through this time around. I was lost those first few weeks after surgery! Glad you’ll be in Florida enjoying our gorgeous weather! :santawave: Have a wonderful holiday :tree:
.



Great to see you! That’s awesome that your new knee is basically pain free already!
but amazed at how it still can swell and complain if I push it the tiniest bit
BUT I can actually now say I’d do it again ! WHAAAT?? Never thought I’d say that but am hoping that’s how you’re feeling too?
Hi 
).