Neveragain2021
junior member
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2021
- Messages
- 27
- Age
- 67
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
OMGoodness…you guys rock!
I decided that with the 30 days I have until my next postop follow up, I’m going to continue to walk, do my exercises and use my peddler. If he’s not satisfied there’s really nothing I can do at 4mos post op. I’m going to follow the BoneSmart kinder, gentler approach and be good to myself.
I’m chasing the blues by, baking bread, crocheting and chilling. @FCBayern, I long to go back to hiking; it’s my goal!
I decided that with the 30 days I have until my next postop follow up, I’m going to continue to walk, do my exercises and use my peddler. If he’s not satisfied there’s really nothing I can do at 4mos post op. I’m going to follow the BoneSmart kinder, gentler approach and be good to myself.
I’m chasing the blues by, baking bread, crocheting and chilling. @FCBayern, I long to go back to hiking; it’s my goal!



Neveragain! Maybe you are actually past your username now!
.
I also stayed home from things for the same reason, and yes, it’s depressing.
