THR thr recovery

We are pretty close on surgery dates and my birthday is actually 2/2! I tell everyone most people get a tee shirt on vacation but my birthday vacation got me a new hip!
We left on my 70th birthday vacation on 2/3 and by 2/15 I was in the hospital with a fractured hip, but it's all behind me now and so happy I've met such wonderful people here that lend advice and encouragement and no judgment.
Still have days I'm not 100% but most days are very good and back to most of what I was doing before I fell.
Stay well and Happy 6 month anniversary.
 
Hey Giddsy!
It is a nice surprise to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by. I can't believe its been six months already. I hope you've had a good summer so far and enjoy even more progress over the next 6 months.
Take good care and feel free to stop by with updates any time. :)
@Giddsy1
 
Thanks myglasshalffull iwish you well
 
Thanks Layla, hope your doing well. seems along time ago that your words of encouragement helped and motivated me and aided my recovery.

so I thank you for that.

yes feeling great.

enjoy the rest of the summer too.
 
Thank you, for your kind words, Giddsy, encouraging you was my pleasure!
@Giddsy1
 
Hi @Giddsy1 , I saw you stopped by to Like my news that I finally had that long awaited pup. Thank you! I often think of you (hope that doesn’t sound creepy!) walking your dog on the beach. We are a long way from the sea but already planning a seaside holiday with our cockapoo.

I hope life is treating you well and you never have to think about hips, except to pop in here once in a while.
 
ha ha, good to her from you Klassy, fantastic news about your cockapoo pup. hope your well, all good with me hip is great, just work work work and walk walk walk with my dog. I can picture you walking around the Midlands with your new fluffy companion. You take care, I always look in now and again to see how all my hip buddies are doing.
 
Hi all hip buddies, hope your all doing good. Year since my left hip replacement. Doing good. Haven't missed a day in work for 10 months hip doing great. Couldn't go to original thread and for some reason can't use app it says licence has expired. Anyway take care out there and hope your all doing great my fellow hip buddies.
 
@Giddsy1 Good to hear from you - thanks for checking in!

Not sure why you couldn't use the app but I merged your post to your original thread.
 
Thanks Mojo hope you are good. And yes new hips are.
 
Happy One Year Anniversary, Giddsy1, and thanks for coming back to share your positive update. Many blessings to you in 2023!
@Giddsy1
 
I am still hippy happy... coming up on 6 years...
Still grateful:loveshwr:
 
Back
Top Bottom