Those little victories....

"Okay to drive" - Woohoo!

@1GreatGran - you are a brave woman. I was thinking about you the other day, wondering what it was like to have to to do two hips in a row. What a project! We're having such great weather, even with June gloom - hope you've been able to get outside in your garden.

I've been up with a post-PT pain in the butt. Time to go back to bed...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Hooray - back to driving, at least short distances (less than 10 miles) midway after three weeks after an anterior procedures on ny right hip, even! A bit more normal, everyday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
I'll be at 6 weeks post right THR on Tuesday, which is also the day I'll have my left THR! That will be a huge victory [emoji3]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks @kayak59, I'm looking forward to getting on the other side. I haven't really felt "done", dealing with the pain of the other one. I'm hoping that the second surgery goes as well as the first!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hooray - back to driving, at least short distances (less than 10 miles) midway after three weeks after an anterior procedures on ny right hip, even! A bit more normal, everyday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
@ScenicRte: is great to be back driving isn't it. ?


Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
I'll be at 6 weeks post right THR on Tuesday, which is also the day I'll have my left THR! That will be a huge victory [emoji3]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Susan, how exciting for you. I will be thinking of you Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Hooray - back to driving, at least short distances (less than 10 miles) midway after three weeks after an anterior procedures on ny right hip, even! A bit more normal, everyday.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
@ScenicRte
Hooray! to back to driving.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Day 19, I walked 3/4 of a mile down a local trail. A tiny twinge today, nothing significant. This upcoming weekend will be a trip to the Painted Mines in Colorado.
 
6 weeks out...
We went to see 4th of July fireworks and arrived too late to take advantage of the disabled parking. Had to park and walk in from a distance - at least 15 minutes each way. Easy peasy and no residual pain! Great pyrotechnics, too.

Saw a number of friends at our neighborhood 4th party - received many complements on my lack of limp. :D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
What an encouraging thread! I am almost 4 weeks post op, left, anterior. Using cane to walk. Getting tired of this but then, with the 2 knees done last year, I've spent most of the last 17 months in post op recovery mode. Looking forward to getting on with things. I stopped taking prescription pain meds, last one was Wed morning! Using Tylenol ES and Ibuprofen, 3 times daily.

And oh my yes, I remember clearly when I was finally able to get to the bathroom ON TIME! Thank goodness for adult diapers. All done with those for almost a week, now.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom