Revision TKR Third and final surgery all done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jockette, thanks for the detailed info. That is how I like to communicate :-)
I only wish I could get to 110. I hope that day comes when I break 100°.
I can't do stairs going down reciprocally either. I always go down backwards. Even going up the stairs, I can do it but I feel my whole left leg and hip feels weak, and it is difficult to propel my weight when it is weighted down with my bodyweight. I do it though but it hasn't gotten easier for the last two or three months.
I haven't been on this site much lately, so I was wondering if your sensitivity to fabric and the other issues you were having, against your leg and knee, have gotten any better.?
 
The only thing better for me is my bend. Nothing else has changed. :bawl:
 
@kayow11 I just joined BoneSmart today after discovering your story when doing research on the issues I am experiencing after having a valgus deformity put in my left knee two years ago when I had a TKR of my left knee. I read your entire thread and it was so helpful to me to understand what all I have unknowingly had to experience these last two years with my recently discovered(as was not acknowleged) (surgically created) valgus deformity. I also live in MN and know of some of the surgeons you mentioned that were referred to you as possible revision surgeons. I am currently in the process of recovering from left foot brevis tendon repair surgery and left foot fascia release surgery, now come to find out are directly related to my valgus issue. I am also currently seeking a revision surgeon to do my total revision of my left knee to remove valgus deformity. I am very interested in how you are doing now, many years post your three knee surgeries. Have you recovered fully? I hope and pray you have as your journey was such a long an arduous one. I am not sure if my message will reach you as this thread is so old. I would greatly appreciate connecting with you. But because I am so new to this forum not sure how to reach out directly to you.
 
@Jbatt Welcome!
This thread is very old- so it is doubtful if @kayow11 will respond.
Why don't you start your own thread and tell us more about your surgery and issues? We may have more current members who have some experience which is similar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom