Thinking of Canceling Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kssii, don't pay any attention to me! I'm off my meds, including St. John's Wart! I cry for practically no reason at all! Someone said something in Sunday School this morning about how horrible PT was for her husband and I ran out to the bathroom and had a boohoo time. I know you meant well and were trying to help us all. Thank you for caring!
 
"We do have a rule on BoneSmart, that if you quote any information you also provide a source, so that people can read it for themselves."

@Celle I am sorry--I thought that was what I was doing when I said where I got it--I certainly didn't mean to upset anyone. Will try to be more precise in the future. :)
 
It isn't any fun being off our meds and vitamins and herbs! I have aches and pains that I didn't know existed! Do any of you know when we can go back on our normal daily vitamins and meds?
 
@sistersinhim
I'm sorry you are feeling the ill effects of being off your meds and supplements. Not long now though, you'll be on the other side before you know it. I waited until I had finished my blood thinners, (I was on Xarelto for two weeks),before starting supplements. It's amazing how many herbal and other supplements have a blood thinning effect. Certain vitamins are ok, such as C and D. I'm now taking propolis with Vit C and zinc, and a high potency probiotic.
Love, Tabby xxx
 
You are right about asking my doctor because of the thinners. My doctor said that I'd be on 2 aspirins daily. I know I'll have to take my Prilocet with those. I really want to get back on my anti-inflammatory supplements asap. I never realized how much they were helping me until they're out of my system!
 
Here it is after 12n and the hospital hasn't told me what time to be there tomorrow yet. This really making me anxious! Good thing I have loads of last minute thing to do! See you all over there after tomorrow!
 
Call that hospital @sistersinhim ! You don't need anything extra to stress you now.

All the best tomorrow! See you on the other side!
 
My OS's PA just called about my time. She remembered that I asked for the first surgery, so I'm to be there at 6am and in surgery around 7:30am. Yippee! Now, to get all my stuff done and still be able to make church tonight.
 
My OS's PA just called about my time. She remembered that I asked for the first surgery, so I'm to be there at 6am and in surgery around 7:30am. Yippee! Now, to get all my stuff done and still be able to make church tonight.
I'll try to stop by tomorrow after work! :)
 
Sending prayers your way. Yay for the first surgery of the day. Nice to not have to sit around, sans coffee(!), being anxious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom