TKR Thesoutherncook's Second Time Around!

I have noticed that I am now having to scroll down to find posts by the group of Smarties I have followed closely for the past 3 months! I take that as a good sign that we are all progressing well with recovery and normal life is taking over our time! Good for all of us! Congratulations! Best wishes! Way to GO! Cheers!
:loveshwr::wave::yes!::happydance::yay::dancy::spin::cheers:
 
I know I am missing those that have graduated and moved on. I guess we will join them in due time...
 
Moving on it what it's all about! Just know, that those that leave are living their lives now the way they wanted to!
 
@Thesoutherncook, Helen, I'm really glad to hear your back is back to a semi-normal state of affairs; phew! Good to know you will continue with PT for gait training and back issues as well. That's really what has kept me there and it has helped me in so many ways. Everything really is connected, just as we learned in the grade school rhyme; hah!
 
It has been a very busy month 3 to almost 4 for me. The new TKR is doing well. It has held up to 5 weeks of house guests coming and going! I do believe that means it is coming along quite well!!!

Hang in there all you who are coming along. When you are at the beginning of this journey it looks daunting. In just a few months you will see great improvement, slowly, but surely! Patience, my friends, patience.
 
I'm delighted, too! What wonderful news! You have aced your recovery. I was just thinking of you as I make out my Christmas cards. :wink:

:merry christmas:
 
Hi Helen, Nice to hear from you. I'm so glad to know your new knee is settled in and serving you well. Mine is good too. I usually don't think about it, but I'm not yet normal on stairs. I also think I need to try harder to walk correctly. I'm chalking that up to all the limping I've done for the last 10 plus years. It's hard to "un-learn" that.

I'll bet your kitchen is busy this time of year! Happy baking, and Merry Christmas!
Sara
 
Hi! Checking in to say the knees are doing great! 7 months out and I have a trip to Paris coming up April 13 and Italy in October! I planned and booked both in January when I was feeling on top of the world! I have one “small” hitch....I will have HIP replacement in June! Total surprise! Saw my OS last week for what I thought was tendonitis and 30 minutes later, I was scheduled for surgery! This makes 3 joints in 3 years!
 
Happy to hear your knees are doing well, looking forward to hearing about your vacations. We will look for you on the hip side this summer.
 
Paris! Italy! My recovery is clearly lagging yours. :wink: Good luck with the hip replacement. There's lots of good information and great people over on the Hip Replacement side of the forum. And of course we all want to know how your knees hold up to globetrotting!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom