The Waiting Game 26/4/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Waiting Game is done.... @tcordon, @tjcteacher and me are up to go for the pot of gold at the end of the April rainbow tomorrow. Good Luck you two!!!!
Not really scared, maybe a wee bit worried cuz I'm definitely obsessing about tomorrow every minute!!
Going to tell my OS that I think they ensure no last minute deserters by making you stop NSAIDS pre-op. Two nights with no Naprosyn have not been fun.
I'm just really excited to finally be at the first step on the stairway back to normal, empowered by all of the detailed info that I've been exposed to here.
Thanks guys!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow and throughout your journey back to the slopes.
 
Wishing you ease and comfort as you move through this journey. You'll be on the other side before you know it, and I'll be looking out for you there!
 
@Keen Skier you are right about the NASAIDS-I've taken Voltaren for years-stopped about 2 weeks ago-oh my I need knee surgery! I also have aches in finger, shoulder, back, ha ha-didn't know I had those aches :) Good luck tomorrow. I'm not afraid either-just a bit anxious. My surgery is not until 12:30 pm. so I know I'll be more anxious by then :)
 
So you'll just be starting as I'm finishing up because I'm 7:40 am Mountain time...not much sleep tonight I'm sure.
Wishing you best of luck!! I'm sure we'll connect later.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm T minus 1 and trying to keep busy!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom