rubyyarn
graduate
Hi, all!
A year ago on this date I received my first new knee! I still have visible scars and numb spots, but I can walk wherever I want and even sit on a 12" stool. I only hang onto my husband's arm now for the romance of it, not because I need the support
So there is life after knee surgery. Hang on to that in those dark days when you can't get out of bed without help, and the painkillers keep you so fuzzed up you can't think. It all gets better. The pain goes away, you can walk, and everyone thinks you are a hero
A year ago on this date I received my first new knee! I still have visible scars and numb spots, but I can walk wherever I want and even sit on a 12" stool. I only hang onto my husband's arm now for the romance of it, not because I need the support
So there is life after knee surgery. Hang on to that in those dark days when you can't get out of bed without help, and the painkillers keep you so fuzzed up you can't think. It all gets better. The pain goes away, you can walk, and everyone thinks you are a hero
United States
