TKR The journey continues

You will be greatly missed! I'll probably soon be following you because I'm doing well, also! I just want to keep up with @zzevi. She's been on my mind and heart with all she's been through.
 
Thank you for all your support :). Always a beacon of light for me.


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 10/11/16
 
Thanks Amy Jo. I'll put you in my contact list.
 
@Floridagal
Amy Jo, for your safety I have deleted your post containing your email address. There are a lot of weirdos out there. Since anyone, member or not, can read posts on BoneSmart, we don't want to give any of them the ability to stalk you.
 
Oh, too bad, I wanted to be able to keep in touch with you. Bummers. You've been such an inspiration to me. Best wishes.
Tsip
 
Good luck Floridagal! I'm glad your knee has recovered so well. we will miss you.
 
@Floridagal so happy your recovery is going so well, but sad to see you leave also~~Thank you for all your encouraging posts along the way. Like I said to Clara, we'll always be TKR & BS family! Hop on occasionally to update us all! I wish you the best! :flwrysmile:
 
Sorry to see you go, Amy Jo, but I'm glad you're doing well. Best wishes. :flwrysmile:
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom