Guest viewing is limited

TKR The beginning of my new life with a new knee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going in and editing the way my posts look? I type in one long paragraph but my last two posts under this thread have been changed into neat little paragraphs? If someone is doing some editing then I ask that they stop. It is unnerving to know that someone can go into my post and rearrange things.
 
@DanaDelight You are doing so well, I am so happy for you. I believe the only one that can change your thread is administrators, but usually if they do something they tell you they did it and why. I have to admit it does make reading your post a little easier, but I do enjoy reading about your progress no matter how it is formatted. You have a great day.
 
Who is going in and editing the way my posts look? I type in one long paragraph but my last two posts under this thread have been changed into neat little paragraphs? If someone is doing some editing then I ask that they stop. It is unnerving to know that someone can go into my post and rearrange things.
Dana, when someone types long paragraphs it is very common for one of the moderators to go in and edit the post into a more readable format. It is tough to read long posts without breaks and we want folks to be able to easily understand what you are saying. We also will sometimes correct spelling or punctuation for the same reason. Nothing is changed as far as content goes, it's simply a way to make your information more easily read by others. Sorry if this is unnerving to you and I hope you understand why this is our policy.
 
T'was I. It's our job to ensure posts are reader-friendly which a long block of text is not. In fact, quite a lot of people will take one look and pass it by. Paragraphing is essential if the post is more than half a dozen lines long.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom