Terri is in Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
<< used to abunnybabe>> Ate too many dump-a-linas and took way too many fooling around pills to get back into that costume ! LOL

Oh NOOOOOOO,,,say thats not true,,

Fooling around pills?? :hehe:

Dumplin Bunny,,now that you have that new knee,,you will be back in that costume before u know it.

Dump-a linas = priceless,,lol

Hey Kimber,
You might have something there. We could make it a great movie staring the bonesmarties. Sell it and buy Jamies Older house and have a bonesmartie vacation meeting place.

Terri! You'll be the baby in re-hab like I was!! Milk it, DUMPLINGS!!!! :wahey::lvros:

You people are killing me, lol

Terri played in a remake of another movie from the 80's today. I always thought it was a good movie. It was called "Escape From New York" maybe some of you saw it.

Terri made it out. She is now at rehab in Glen Cove. They have abitious plans for her but they already starting messing with her meds and if they don't keep her happy she won't get the full benefit of being there. Hopfully that will all be worked out tomorrow since we got there late today. Plus they don't have WiFi. They do have computer access though. Hopefully she will get back on here soon.

Bchbound

Oh Chris! I'm a stone's throw away......in Roslyn! The crankierf she is, the faster she'll want to get the heck out of therer! Can't wait to hear her take on things! Tell her when I was in Re_hab from North Shore Hospital..I made a sign the first night that I taped on my door! The next morning when I woke up, I noticed someone removed it!! Need I say more??? (:)0)

Whoops!!! The sign said....NO CRANKY PEOPLE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!! (:)0)

Yes! She escaped NYC!

Well, she is a brilliant nurse, and she should be able to bring the new facility around to her way of thinking. It would be in their best interest, I am sure.

I am hoping that she has a great stay and that it benefits her knee recovery in a wonderful way.

I hope they take great care of Baby Dumplins, and she is back home very soon.

Take care, Terri!

Thanks for the update Chris!

Thanks again for the update! They better take good care of her there, or she's gonna let them have it (and she should!!!)

Can't wait to hear from you Terri!

Betcha they'll have wi-fi in the re-hab soon! The whole re-hab'll have to be wired!!! Hehe!!! (:)0)

Hey Bcbound, Thank you for the Update, Yep, " Escape from N.Y. Kurt Russel A.K.A.
Snake Bliskin LOL!! Love that Classic.( I liked the caddy with the chandaliers on the fenders LOL! ) Thats Great Terri's in Rehab, I hope she is
FEELIN' GREAT and is comfortable, All My Best,

Chris,
Tell Lil Miz Bunny Dumplin we cann't wait to see her cute little(hee hee) self!!!!! I hope that her recovery goes great!!!!! And she will have great stories to tell!!!!

So glad to know Miz Bunny is safely in rehab. And that you no longer have to make that long trip to the city!!!

If the rehab staff is smart, they will not get our Dumplin' in an uproar. You know what happens when you let a dumplin' simmer too long....that puppy gets tough as nails!!

Take good care of our Terri and I hope to have her back online soon. We need her lighthearted humor!!

Thanks for the update im glad she in rehab and hope the get her meds worked out tell her we miss her........and im going for my revision surg on nov 4th we can recovery together.......hehe

Now THAT should be a real HOOT with you two!!! (:)0_)

Well, in response to some comments above:...

I Doubt there will be WiFi soon. They have 4 PC's in the common room for resident use. Nobody uses them...They sit idle. (Ok so I used one to find a local florist so I could get a sunflower bouquet for Terri's room)

In a round about way meds are "almost" at a good level. The 3-11 nurse is awesome. Lil Miss Bunny Dumplin has suffered from the initial transfer from one facility to another due to different meds. ( I have heard before to make sure where your going has the meds you need but we never expected then to say "Oh, we can't get that" It's called non formulary.. Hello, There is a CVS and a Walgreens on the corner and these people can't get certain meds?) She has been in an uproar and there have been near meldowns. That has been addressed but not to a point of no pain relief but to a point of some pain relief and moving forward.

As of today there is some pain but she is a trooper and is dealing with it to push forward.

Terri refers to me as the CPM Nazi (Like the Sienfeld soup Nazi only different) Tonight before I left she got up to 80 degrees on the CPM. That is a milestone for Terri. They have begun working her hard in PT too.

So today they had a Halloween party at Glen Cove. The staff dressed up and paraded around. (Keep in mind this facility is a rehab but also a nursing home.) I must say I have never seen so many occupied wheel chairs in one place at one time. There were even more than the time we were waiting to board a flight from JFK to Miami.

Bchbound

It's tough to be in a facility like that when you are not at the "nursing home" stage. I do hope things even out for Terri. Her progress in PT sounds awesome.....glad you are the CPM Nazi. The focused PT should give her a jump start on recovery.

How long do you plan for her to be in the rehab center?

We do so appreciate the update! (((HUGS)))) to you both!

What a sense of humor you have, Bch! Thank heavens you didn't have to pass through any metal detectors! The crankier she gets, the better, Terri wil do! 4end her our love!!! And who said anything's easy or logical! Wish Bunny Dumplings a Happy Halloween! How much longer does she have left in the torture facility? Hang in ther and Happy Halloween to you and Terri!!! (:)0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member