SwimGirl
senior
@BusterBeans. Dancing??????? Really????? Good for you! Not that I don't think it is great exercise but I just do
Not see myself dancing anytime in the next few weeks, or months. Probably not ever! I don't dance. I will stick with swimming. You are probably having more fun! I will take my Nordic walking sticks and go into the woods.
Not see myself dancing anytime in the next few weeks, or months. Probably not ever! I don't dance. I will stick with swimming. You are probably having more fun! I will take my Nordic walking sticks and go into the woods.
United States

I wish I had lots of great suggestions for you but I don't. They only thing I could think of was to take a Uber or taxi to the Thanksgiving group but I know that is not very cost effective. So I will just say hang in there and give you a 