Guest viewing is limited

TKR Swollen 9 months post op<

Use the wheelchair whenever possible! You’ve seen this week how your knee got upset. You don’t want to spend your vacation in unnecessary pain.
 
Hello - an update on my knee. I have elevated and iced intensively for the last 2 weeks and the knee is now just a wee bit puffy. I have started back on my battery assisted bicycle and used the assisted power when going up hill or into stiff wind (previously I was pushing myself to see how much I could do without help!). On return home, I have rested and elevated etc and the knee is responding well. The greatest insults to my knee seem to be standing around or sitting for a long time with my knee bent (car journeys). I have not been back to the gym yet but am doing gentle exercises at home . Thank you for all your advice. I will try to be sensible.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom